- My blog is potentially a source of income and may be used to promote products or services.
- Compensated content may or may not always be identified as a sponsored post or endorsement, but I will do my best to disclose in posts.
- I will only promote products or services that I have personally used and love. We’re all on this journey together, I want to help support my family more, but in way that would not mislead you to buy something you otherwise would not.
- The views or opinions in this blog are 100% my own personal opinions.
- My blog may include links to third party websites which are not under my control. I have no control over the content on these third party websites. I do not necessarily agree with their opinions or endorse their products.
- Email addresses are collected if you choose to enter them into the site. I will NEVER give away or sell your email address or any other information you may provide.
- Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browsers or use beacons to collect information.
- Sara Chan, that’s me, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
I am not a medical doctor and any information that I provide regarding anything health related is strictly my opinion and is based on my own opinions, knowledge, and experiences. Any health related information should never be considered medical advice, and you, the reader, should always consult your physician for any health related matters.
I will always strive to provide updated and accurate information on my page. This kind of stuff changes frequently, though, and I cannot be held accountable for any information that was unintentionally inaccurate. I promise to never be intentionally misleading in any information that I provide.
I cannot and will not be held liable for any losses that may occur, directly or indirectly, from this blog or the information provided therein.